I’m so surprised and honored to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from one of my fellow bloggers. I have seen blogs with this award before, but I never knew what it was exactly, or what it meant. Now that I do, I must say that it’s really great to receive it.
A special thank you to Mathematically Confused for the nomination! I greatly appreciate you thinking of my blog for this!
These are the rules:
• Thank the person who gave you this award.
• Include a link to their blog.
• Next, select blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, who you wish to give this award to.
• Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
• Make sure to comment on those people’s blogs so that they are aware of their nomination (which is the award itself).
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I’m the youngest of four kids, but I didn’t grow up with my siblings. Rather, I grew up with most of my nieces and nephews instead. I love that ‘cause I have a special “sibling-like” relationship with those nieces and nephews. I feel blessed for that.
- I’m a bit obsessed with the Geico Gecko mascot. I think he’s so cute! I have a picture of him up on my desk, and I often do Web searches for figurines/plushes of him, but still can’t find a decent mockup of him that’s actually for sale.
- As a kid, I once found a piece of shredded fabric on the floor and put it in box underneath my bed. It became my pet “worm”, which I named Wormie (creative eh?). He lived under my bed in that box. I would roll up pieces of paper and throw them in the box; they were supposed to be his food.
- When I was a toddler, my mom would hear me talking to someone. So one day she asked who I was talking to and I told her that I was talking to my best friend. She asked who that was and I said, “Jesus”. I saw Him sitting there with me and I would talk to and play with Him. I really wish I could remember that.
- Since I don’t know their real names, I name random animals in our neighborhood when they start to hang around our property. Just to mention a couple: Sylvester is a black and white cat that loves to sit on our porch. And, Charlie was a rat who moved into our attic for a month or so, until we finally managed to get him out and seal up the opening through which he got in.
- My favorite movie of all time is Alfred Hitchcock’s “The Birds”. In the words of George Carlin’s character, Filmore, in “Cars”… we gotta “Respect the classics, man!”
- I love collecting key chains. No idea why, as I only have three keys, and one of those I rarely use. but I love collecting those chains.
Thank you, again!
I nominate the following blogs for this award (Blog Links Included):